J & J Healthcare Institute RN to BSN online program is completed completely online. J & J Healthcare Institute RN to BSN
online program is designed for registered nurses who have earned an Associate Degree in Nursing. All courses are available online and the required community clinical project will be completed in your
local area. J & J Healthcare Institute RN to BSN online program offers direction from faculties that have first-hand knowledge of experience specific to this curriculum or have participated in
online educational experiences. J & J Healthcare Institute RN to BSN online program exposes students to a broad range of nursing subjects from community health, critical care, research and
completion of their program, the student should be able to:
- Practice using caring, compassionate, culturally competent, and
evidence-based practices in the roles of the baccalaureate nurse using the nursing process to provide patient/client-centered care in a variety of healthcare settings.
- Use a broad base of techniques to communicate effectively with clients, families, healthcare teams, and
- Use critical thinking and decision making, local, state, national, and global policies, legislative concepts, and healthcare
economics to effect quality healthcare and the evolving healthcare system.
- Integrate knowledge and skills in nursing leadership and management, quality improvement, and patient safety, as required, to
- Integrate knowledge and skills to promote health and prevent disease across the lifespan and the continuum of healthcare
- Practice professionalism, including the inherent values of altruism, autonomy, human dignity, integrity, and social
- Formulate a professional ethic that includes lifelong learning and continuous professional development in an ever-evolving
- Think critically at a conceptual level and by using mathematical analysis as well as the scientific method, write and speak
effectively, use basic computer applications, and understand human behavior in the context of the greater society in a culturally diverse world.